account registration and password retrieval
how do I register on the Dermalogica Hong Kong website?
It’s easy! Click on the Sign In button on the top right corner of the website and you will be directed to an online registration form.
forgot my password?
Click on the Forgot Your Password link in the Sign In page. You will be directed to the password retrieval page. Enter your e-mail address and we will immediately send a temporary password to you. Once you have successfully accessed your account, remember to update your password immediately.
how do I change my contact or address details?
You can go to My Account > My Dashboard page and change your details here.
how can I make an online purchase without an account on the website?
- Choose the product you want and proceed to Checkout
- At Checkout, enter your delivery information and choose your payment method
- Place your order
- You will receive an order confirmation from us and a payment confirmation email from the payment gateway (Alipay OR PayPal)
how do I track my order status?
You can track your order online 24 hours / 7 days by following these steps:
- Go to here
- Enter your tracking code
- Press "Track Now" to process
will I receive an order confirmation after placing an order?
An immediate confirmation with order summary will be sent via email. Order tracking email notifications will also be sent to keep you updated frequently on your order status.
can I change or cancel an item in my existing order?
However once you have confirmed your order and finalized payment, no changes can be made to the order. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order before payment submission.
how can I cancel my order?
Once your order has been submitted successfully and payment is received for your purchase, no further changes can be made. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order before payment submission.
what currency does Dermalogica Hong Kong accept?
We only accept payment in Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) via:
- MasterCard, Visa Credit or Debit Cards only.
do you keep my credit card details?
We do not retain your credit card information after your order is completed; it is submitted directly to our banks..
how can I know if my payment was successful?
Upon payment success, you will receive an on-screen prompt to inform you that the payment has been received. You will also receive an invoice from us AND a payment confirmation from the online payment portal via email. Alternatively, you may check the status of your order via My Dashboard.
why would my payment be rejected?
- Check with your bank to ensure there are funds available to pay for your order.
- Secondly, if you are using a MasterCard or Visa credit or Debit card to pay your order, we suggest you confirm that your card is activated and that your 3D secure details have been entered correctly.
Note: Only credit cards issued by local Malaysian banks are accepted.
- Ensure that you have registered an online banking account with your local bank.
- Ensure you have disabled your browser pop-up blocker in order to complete the payment window.
what is 3D Secure?
3D Secure is a security feature which ensures payments using certain credit and debit cards are authenticated by the card holder with their bank at the time of the transaction. 3D Secure is the common name for the technology behind MasterCard SecureCode (MSC) and Verified by Visa (VbV).
Your 3D Secure password is setup between you and your bank to further secure transactions made over the internet. If your card is enrolled with 3D Secure, during the payment procedure you will be prompted by your bank to enter a unique password to verify that the transaction is authorized by the card owner before completion.
After submitting your MasterCard or Visa Credit or Debit card details at checkout, you will be prompted to key-in a unique security code which you will receive via SMS from your bank. This special security feature is a 3D Secure code.
Failure to submit details of your payment or password correctly will result in an unsuccessful online transaction.
For further assistance or inquiries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
how much is the delivery charge?
Dermalogica offers FREE shipping throughout Hong Kong for online purchases worth HKD 500 or above.
Shipping charges for orders worth below HKD 500 are HKD 40.
Dermalogica offers FREE shipping throughout Macau and China for online purchases worth HKD 1,500 or above.
Shipping charges for orders worth below HKD 1,500 are HKD 100.
will deliveries be made to my P.O Box address
how long does product delivery take?
- Hong Kong: 2-5 working days.
- Macau and China: 3-10 working days.
- Delivery to rural or remote areas may take extra working days.
can I schedule the delivery of my order?
Our courier service providers are unable to provide scheduling of deliveries; therefore we cannot guarantee delivery of your order for a specific time or date.
do you ship internationally?
We currently ship to Hong Kong, Macau and China only.
refund / exchange enquiries
how do I request for a refund?
You may request for a refund within 30 working days from the date you received the products to the post stamp dated on the parcel you return to us, subjected to Dermalogica Hong Kong's approval and on certain condition only.
Contact our helpful Customer Service team firstname.lastname@example.org, or 3900 1400, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 10am – 5pm for assistance.
I have received a damaged /faulty / incorrect product! How can I request for a product exchange?
Kindly contact Customer Service at 3900 1400, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 10am – 5pm for assistance. An exchange will be made for products of equal or lower value.
For complete details please refer to our Return and Refund Policy
When will I receive my exchanged product(s)?
All product exchanges take up to fourteen to twenty one (14-21) working days (excluding Public Holidays) for processing and delivery.
For all further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com OR call our HQ at 3900 1400, Monday-Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 10am – 5pm for assistance.
free travel size / gifts
- Free travel size products/gifts are auto selected by system and change occasionally.
- If out-of-stock, EIG ecommerce reserves the right to replace another travel size/gifts without prior notice.
- Due to the limited nature of the free travel size products/gifts, we are unable to reship travel size/gifts if they arrive damaged, if you received the wrong one or if one is missing from your order
- Free travel size products/gifts shipped with your purchased orders only
- Free travel size products/gifts giveaway per transaction
does Dermalogica test on animals?
No, we do not engage in animal testing, nor do our formulas contain animal-derived ingredients. We are recognized as cruelty-free by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). Further, we have been recognized by the RSPO (Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil) for sourcing palm oil in a manner that does not negatively impact local wildlife.