When you see the Dermalogica Clean Touch Certified seal, you can rest assured that your skin treatment is clean and safe. Dermalogica Clean Touch Certified skin therapists are trained to uphold the below professional-grade standards of safety and sanitation.
dermalogica principles for enhanced service safety
1. We prescreen clients and employees for sickness and contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases.
2. We recommend that clients in high-risk, vulnerable groups not get treatments.
3. We maintain physical distancing in common areas.
4. Masks are required in common areas. We wear clean masks, face shields and aprons during treatments.
5. We wash and sanitize hands repeatedly.
6. We recommend thorough hand washing instead of gloves.
7. We disinfect professional use products after each use.
8. Our beds are clean with freshly laundered linens for each client.
9. We clean and disinfect all equipment and surfaces before use
10. We store clean and dirty items and tools separately.
11. We disinfect high-touch areas at least hourly
12. We clean retail testers before and after use, apply testers to hands and avoid jars.
13. We stop using steam machine and oxygen injection machine.
These guidelines are used in addition to, not in replace of, state-board or local authority regulations. These guidelines will adapt as science progresses.